Download the Hihome App for iOS or Android
Register and log in
Add Device and choose Video Surveillance>SmartCamera
Establish Wi-Fi network connection (Smart WiFi)
Connect the camera to a USB power supply.
- When the power is turned on and the camera is started, a Ding-Dong tone will sound.
- Open the lid so that the reset button is accessible.
- Reset the camera by pressing the button for 5 seconds.
- After the camera is restarted, a double tone will be heard with an interval of 15 seconds.
- The camera is ready to connect.
- Go through the following steps in the Hihome App.
- The following screens now follow:
* A memory card is required to store local video files. This card is not supplied as standard.
The microSD card must be Class 10 and can have a maximum capacity of 128 GB.
Images can be played via the Hihome App, even when you are not at home.
A 32 GB memory card can store more than a week. As soon as the memory card is full, the oldest image will be overwritten (loop recording).
Cloud storage can be ordered for a fee via the Hihome App. Images are securely stored in the Hihome Cloud for 14 or 30 days.
Hold the camera 15-20 cm so that the QR code is scannable.
If the pairing is successful, it is confirmed with a tone. The camera can now be operated with the Hihome App.
More details, Google Home or Alexa ..
For connecting the Hihome Smart with the
Google Assistant there is a specific manual.
For connecting the Hihome Smart with
Amazon Alexa is a specific manual.
For a detailed description of functions and manuals:
Go to: https://support.hihome.eu